Saturday, March 8, 2008

i'm back at last.tiring.



phew.at last i'm back from church.went for marathon madness last night.jonathan,dezmond,lai may and niki came!!=]


i bet u'll will be wondering what's marathon madness.heh.its actually an activity organised by my church.we have to stay up all night until this morning.


it all started at 9pm where we had ice breaker.then later..we watched a movie called 'fight the giant'. it a very nice show leh.i recommend you guys to go watch it.heh.


after that movie..we had treasure hunt.imagine it.treasure hunt during midnight.its so scary!=S


the games are quite interesting.


after treasure hunt.i was soaking wet already.if u were there and u saw me, u will think i just finished bathing after the games.haha.actually it's my sweat.running down like tap water nie.heh.i cannot stand it already i had to wash my hair.i din bath but i just wash my hair.squatting down underneath the tap and wash my hair.can u imagine it?hope niki do not have a pic of that cos she was also in the same bathroom that time[ok.pls.dun think negative things]haha.




then we headed to Mcd for makan.yum yum!!


heh.those ppl really crazy.mixing evrything into the mcflurry and daring ppl to drink it for 50 bucks.haha.if it was me.i wud not have taken the dare.so disgusting la.


we were there until 4.den we came back to MYC. had to change to our shoes and off we went for mountain climbing.haha.we went kledang hill at 4.30!!tha's so early rite?


nvm bout that.its my first time climbing ur that hill.so i dun really have the energy cos of not sleeping the whole night.so i was way far behind with my god bro and few others.dun really have the breath and energy to climb.luckily i had my god bro beside me to clutch on too.haha


den we came down around 6 like that.


went back to church and believe it or not those guys can still play basketball!!crazy right!


even dez and jon were playing there.crazy.haha.


niki went back early.=[


she had bad luck.first dropping her specs then later she fell down.haha.=D


nvm.pity her la.haha.you should have seen the ppl.most of them are so exhausted.like me.i was sleeping like a pig already at the chairs!


haha.


den around 8 something i woke up.was looking for my god bro,kin wai.so i called him.he said he was having breakfast just opposite the church.then i said okay..and he walked back over just to bring me over!=]aww.so sweet of him.heh.




anyway.i'll stop here. think there are some pics niki took.i'll just upload what i have.(:





[dez.me]





this is me.omg.so tired!

this is all the pics i have.most of them are in niki's phone and in my cam.but i lazy wanna get my cam.so later first.haha.

ciao.=]

No comments: